Cathy and Kevin Balogh were both born and raised in Bowling Green, Ohio. However, they moved to Denver in the late 1970s and are still proud to call Colorado home.
Balogh Gardens was founded in 1994 with the notion that Denver needed a detail-oriented gardening company that really cared about each individual client. Their business still follows this notion today.
- B.S. in Botany from Bowling Green State University
- M.S. in Plant Pathology from Colorado State University
- Active member with the Denver Botanic Gardens and National Rose Society
- Continuing Graduate Course Work
- B.A. in Social Psych from Bowling Green State University
- Active member with the Denver Botanic Gardens
Balogh Gardens is a proud member of the Associated Landscape Contractors of Colorado (ALCC).
Meet the Staff